ASSM helps businesses to:
- Take control of the whole life costs associated with their physical assets.
- Implement business resilience measures that provide peace of mind.
- Execute facility relocation plans that result in minimal downtime.
Our services are built on 40 years’ of practical experience in Pharmaceutical R&D support, manufacturing quality and business continuity management.
Our approach enables businesses to identify business problems, threats and opportunities that result in significant cost savings, such as:
- The implementation of asset support models to deliver cost savings over £2 million.
- Physical asset re-use saving over £1 million.
- Facilitating laboratory and office relocations, including a move of capital equipment worth £6 million in one weekend.
ASSM is a member of:
- Institute of Asset Management (IAM)
- Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)